Opinion on Warwick Pro Fet IV?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Sigbass, May 9, 2004.

1. Sigbass

Sigbass

Mar 17, 2004
    How does one of these play? Would one recomend one of these? Tell me everything you know! :hyper:

2. 6 string demon

6 string demon

Mar 23, 2003
    this si my current head. i use it with a warwic,k 2/10 cab. i think its great. very flexable. but always a very clear tone if that make any sense. i wont overly colour the sound of your bass but boost or cut certain atributes of it. but still retains the fundamental sound of your bass. built well, reliable. in short a great fairly inexpensive amp.

3. Sigbass

Sigbass

Mar 17, 2004
    Thanks! Anyone else know anything?

4. Sigbass

Sigbass

Mar 17, 2004
    I want to run this head first with an Avatar 212, then maybe later add a 210 or 410 on top of it. Will this head cut it? Anything else I could get in the $600 range? I'm concerned with great tone over power, but I'm not sure where that line should be drawn.

5. 6 string demon

6 string demon

Mar 23, 2003
    i used to run this head with a 1/15 cab, and a 2/10 cab. it ran both cabs very well. there is only one output per connector on the head, but if u have 2 on the cabs theres no problem. i found it to be loud and very responsive.

6. Makatak

Makatak

Apr 13, 2002
    New Zealand
    Really old post i know but Ive sold everything and have TWO of these , one with the Italic logo and the next model , both German . Best amps Ive ever used ..........