1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

opinion poll

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by mike phillips, Apr 3, 2006.

BRIDGE POLL

Poll closed Apr 7, 2006.
  1. BADASS II

36.4%
  2. HIPSHOT A

45.5%
  3. HIPSHOT B

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. OTHER

27.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. if you was to get a new bridge for your bass which one of these would you get?

hipshot type a
    hipshot type b
    badass II
    other- you describe

2. BAII

but wouldn't it be easier to make a poll so you don't have to tally up the votes yourself

3. how do you do that?

4. CLICK HERE

5. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I definitely prefer the Hipshot A bridges- you can adjust the string spacing with them, and there's a quick release slot for each string. The Hipshot Bs apparently are built 1mm shorter, so they could technically acheive lower action on a non-countersunk bridge, but I've never experienced a problem getting very low action on the As.

6. THANKS CHUNK O FUNK

7. No problemo!

I voted for the Badass II because it's the only one I have experience with as far as a replacement bridge is concerned. I think I would choose the Hipshot type A over the B though.

What is it going on?

8. notduane

notduane

Nov 24, 2000

Phil Mastro

Nov 18, 2004
    Montréal
    High purity titanium eh? hm... pure titanium is supposed to be soft...

anyways, I voted Hipshot A or Other, and as Other I'd go for ETS bridges. I just got some by the mail a short time ago, and they're amazing. And really well priced too.

10. its goin on my ibanez