Opinions and Criticisms, please?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Bassline1414, Jun 3, 2003.

1. I just recently completed a song, entitled (poorly, I might add) "Proponent of Disorder". It's probably a rip-off of the bands I listen to, like Mr. Bungle and King Crimson, but hopefully my own voice is hidden in there somewhere. So enjoy and please tell me what you think!

2. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    The link isn't working. :meh:
  3. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Perhaps it's just me, but I know that Yahoo! doesn't allow direct linking of items stored in My Briefcase, etc. You might need to upload it to a different location. If it meets the file size requirements you could try attaching it to a post- mp3s are allowed now.
  4. ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    I like it... one of the guitar parts sounds kind of.. i don't know how to describe it.. i guess i'll say weak.. but its not terribly weak.. Your bass sounds great man. Nice tune and what not.. I think you're doing just fine
  5. Thanks for taking the time to listen, ldiezman. You wouldn't happen to remember which guitar part sounded weak, would you?
  6. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    I'm getting a "Cannot open. Please verify that the path and filename are correct and try again".
  7. I don't know what's going on, Moley. When I click on it, it works, but who knows? I told my friend to click the link and it worked, too.
  8. babecker

Mar 7, 2002
    Sykesville, MD
    Works for me. Pretty cool tune, although it could definitely benefit from some real drums. Dig the parts, though.
  9. Thanks for listening, babecker. Unfortunately I'm too poor to afford a drum kit, and even if I had one I'd suck at it.
  10. wizo

wizo Guest

Jan 23, 2003
    Man that was awesome. The way you were making it out to be I thought it wasn't gonna be as good, also i like how you don't play a whole flurry of notes but still make the bass really active..i have no idea what I'm talking about anyways keep it up

11. Thanks Wizo, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Your comments are appreciated.