1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Opinions/feedback?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by jeffbrown, May 5, 2015.

1. Finally got around to putting some of our tunes on soundcloud. Look for JBbassman. There are 3 cuts: You Don't Know Me, All The Time, and The Looker. These are basically practice cuts, so be kind.:rolleyes:

TIA! :bassist::bassist:

2. I really like You Don't Know Me. Real good vibe (once it kicks in). Not digging The Looker, but that's more my musical tastes rather than a lack on your part. All The Time is a nice little track, reminds me of some '90s alt-rock bands I would listen to out here on KROQ or Y107 (when that was around). All in all, you've got a groovy little band there.

3. Thanks, Misfit! We *are* kinda retro old farts;). Our music is all our own, but our influences are legion. We have more in the pipeline, and once we iron out the bumps, I'll post more. These are only 3 of our tunes in the can. When I get a chance, I'll also put more of our current repertoire there. :hyper:

Anyone else?

:bassist::bassist: