Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Opinions on the Eden WT 600 and WT 800?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by armybass, Apr 10, 2005.

1. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    I have a WT 400 that I love and two SWR Goliath Jr II's. My cabs are 4ohms so I can run one with the WT400 at 400 watts and that is what I do on most gigs. I have some bigger and outdoor gigs comming up and I would like to use both cabs so I am thinking of picking up one of the two bigger WT's and running both cabs at 4ohms just to be able to push both cabs and twice the cone surface. Different cabs are not an option now because we are in an appartment while we look for a house and the two SWRcabs are all I have room for now. Just looking for any info or opinions on either the WT600 or WT800.

Thanks
    Scott

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    They both rule. But the WT-800 rules more. Are you thinking of getting a new one? The new ones can bridge into 4 ohms.

3. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    Wow, that is something I didi not know. Yes I am looking at new amps and I am really leaning towards the WT 800 already but I can get a bit of a better deal on the WT 600 since they have been discontinued. But this sure makes it interesteing. I would have to get new cabs to run bridged into 4 ohms though. I don't think I would want to run the full 800 watts into my Goliath Jr 210 :confused: I don't know if that little puppy could take it. :meh: