1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Opinions on this rig: GK 1001RBI -> T21 B410

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bassman1185, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Ok, as a few of you know, I'm researching for a new amp rig, and I'm liking the Gallien-Krueger heads a lot so far, but their cabs have been leaving me a little bit cold so far, mostly because I can't seem to find much on the one cab of theirs that I AM interested in (the 410SBX Plus). So here's my newest and greatest idea to date (just like my other ideas for rigs have all been my greatest to date): A G-K 1001RB-II into a Tech 21 B410 cab. The info that I'm finding on the B410 has all been quite positive, and I think that it would work well for me. I guess I'm just looking to see what you all think of that. I play everything from worship at my church to very aggressive hardcore and metal with my band. I mainly need the rig for my band situation, so how do you think that it would work? From what I can tell, the B410 seems to be voiced well for playing with distortion (which I do 90% of the time with my band). So, any thoughts?

2. Bump.