1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Orange AD200 Bass Amp Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by chromium, Feb 3, 2016.

1. chromium

chromium

Jul 17, 2006
    Chandler, AZ
    Price:
    I have my Orange AD200 Mk3 200W bass head for sale.

I bought it new in 2005. The amp is all original, in great overall condition cosmetically (minor dings in tolex - mainly on back, slight wear on backplate, and wear on rubber handle by one of the anchor points; refer to photos for detail). It is in perfect functional condition. Tubes are the original Orange-branded (power tubes are 4x6550). It sounds absolutely fantastic, but I also have slightly more portable Aguilar and Genz rigs that I'm using more these days. Really hate to sell it, but I can't keep 'em all...

Includes original box that will be packed/protected within a larger shipping box. I'll also label, remove, and bubble wrap the power tubes inside the unit for safe transit.

As I also have this listed locally, please note that turnaround time on shipping will be 2-3 days due to the prep/packing involved.

This has sold.

DSCF0001.

DSCF0003.

DSCF0004.

DSCF0011%201.

DSCF0013.

DSCF0014%201.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  2. chromium

chromium

Jul 17, 2006
    Chandler, AZ