1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Orange AD200 MK1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Bjorn Lambek, Mar 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bjorn Lambek

Bjorn Lambek

Mar 8, 2017
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    EUR
    My Location:
    Denmark
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    This is a rare opportunity: An Orange AD200 MK1 bass-head with the serial number 049. What is really unusual is the mint condition. It looks and plays wonderful with hardly any signs of use. It comes with a well built flightcase, that fits and protects the amp perfectly.

The Orange AD200 MK1 is the first run of the now popular AD200 MK3 and one of the best bass heads you can find. Very few were made, some say under 100, others around 50-60. I don't know the full story of this particular amp, but it was sold from a danish auction site a few years ago. It was probably made in UK around 2001.

The condition is as mentioned quite stunning, and it plays great without any hiss or any unwelcome noises.

I would prefer local pickup, but shipping is possible. Please contact me for shipping costs.

Attached Files:

LeftyD likes this.