1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Orange AD200 MK3 Bass Amp - Price drop, $1200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by thudstaff23, Aug 9, 2016.

1. thudstaff23

thudstaff23

Mar 10, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Price:
    $1325
    For sale is my Orange AD200 MK3. I bought this Orange from fellow TB'er (eyeballkid) in 2011, and have taken great care of it. Current tubes are KT88. I've also ran 6550's in the past. Amp has great sound and power. I would never sell this amp if I was still in a gigging band or real rehearsal space, but the amp is just sitting, begging to be played.

I recently had it checked out by Aviator Audio here in Seattle area, and the amp has a clean bill of health. I have worked with them for years, and they have always taken great care of biasing, fuse maintenance, and tubes.

The tolex does have the typical dings you would find in a 10-year old amp. I've shown in pictures the two on the top left that are probably the most visible. There is one on the right side, and a few on the bottom as well. Please let me know if I can provide any more pics.

Rubber handle is excellent, as well as front rails. The back grill shows a bit of wear from removal over the years, but is undented, and looks good.

I have the original box, and will ship with great care, as always. I will remove tubes and wrap individually to ship.

Price: Price dropped to $1200 plus $40 shipping in the lower 48. No trades at this time.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    azwhofan and Tanner5382 like this.
  2. thudstaff23

thudstaff23

Mar 10, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Monday morning bump! Amp is still available. I answered a few PM's over the weekend, but please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, or want to see more pics.

3. thudstaff23

thudstaff23

Mar 10, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Thanks all for looking. Amp is SOLD!