1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Orange AD200B MK3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tanner5382, May 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    Price:
    Hello all,

My Orange AD200B is up for sale! It has served me well, but I'm just really playing my Reeves more these days. This amp is fully functional with no issues, however it has been around the block cosmetically! Numerous scuffs and marks, nothing too bad though. I tried to picture everything notable.

The top handle looks pretty rough, as you can tell from the picture. I always use one hand on the handle on top and one below the amp just in case, or I use the metal handles on the front to carry it. Never had the handle slip or come loose or anything, but I've always played it on the safe side and I would recommend that that to you should you buy it. The metal handles on the front are especially sturdy.

The previous owner decided to draw arrows pointing out his preferred around a couple of the knobs. I never bothered to remove them and just disregarded them.

The mid control knob and pot have been replaced.

This amp sounds tremendous and is LOUD! Tons of power. Simple, straight-ahead EQ. This thing can get NASTY if you crank the gain.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested! The price reflects the cosmetic appearance (which really isn't that bad) of the amp, but remember, it's fully functional! This is $1399 less than a new one!

Local Atlanta area deal ONLY, please!

Thank you!

OR1.JPG

OR2.JPG

OR3.JPG

OR4.JPG

OR5.JPG OR6.JPG

OR7.JPG
    OR8.JPG

OR9.JPG

Jason! likes this.
  2. jerVc

jerVc I’m the parent that your drugs warned you about

Nov 6, 2011
    Little Rock, AR
    How is this still here?! This is Orange Bass perfected at a steal of a price. Great deal sir!

Tanner5382 likes this.
  3. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    Well I did only post it an hour ago :)

Thank you!

jerVc likes this.
  4. NoFiller

NoFiller Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2016
    How many hours on the tubes? Did you have it retubed since you owned?

5. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    Not sure how many hours, it's been gigged and played a lot and always served me well. Never needed to retube it during the time I have owned it.

6. great price and amp, i miss mine, wish i had the bread to get this :)

Tanner5382 likes this.
  7. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Terror headcase dude

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Pm sent

8. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    Decided to hold on to this for now. Thank you for all the nice compliments and interest.

10cc likes this.
  9. 10cc

10cc

Oct 28, 2013
    Now your talking

10. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    Wow, I actually forgot I listed this last year.