Orange Amps Compare

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jd261808, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Jd261808

Jd261808

Apr 18, 2010
    Hey there, how much of a difference is there between the Orange AD200 and the Bass Terror 1000? That 1000 is very new I believe. I know one is all tube and other is more solid state but I am wondering about volume difference between them?

2. Blue9

Blue9

Jul 22, 2012
    Portland, OR
    I'd also be interested to know the difference in sound between the AD140B, the AD200, and a Terror Bass.

In listening to this blinded sound comparison of 6 bass heads I was surprised that I didn't rank the Orange (AD140B) very high:
    Up until listening to this comparison I had been keeping my eye out for a good deal on a Terror Bass 500, but now I'm rethinking it. Perhaps I just didn't like the Orange's flat settings used in the video?

If anyone can comment on how the TB compares to the AD140B I'd be interested in hearing what you have to say. I'm assuming the AD140 is quite similar to the AD200?

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021