Orange bass cabs,head?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tonru, May 26, 2002.

1. tonru

Mar 15, 2002
    anyone here try either of these? i'm particularly interested in the 15" cab.
    thanks in advance.
  2. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    hey dont i know you from somewheres?? hehe.. good to see ya over on the dark side. ;)

havent had a chance to try their cabs, but just wanted say wazup.

wazup! :D
  3. malibu

malibu Guest

Dec 26, 2001
    here's some info on the head you may have seen . . . expensive stuff
  4. tonru

Mar 15, 2002
    you gotta come here to ask questions about gear!
    i was thinking an orange 15" cab,matched with an eden wt-500.
    y'know i just got that ric 4003 jetglo lefty,but i figured by the time i got my chops i'd probably get a fireglo also.
    i'd like to do the ric-o-sound for a nod to tradition.i'm trying to figure what package i'd like on each end.
    and howdy back at you! :cool:
  5. tonru

Mar 15, 2002
    indeed,i'm no rich man,malibu.i like to get what i want and be done with it.
    while i think 200 tube watts is enough for club applications,it's hard to find guys that don't want to drown you out.i've been exposed to too many guitarists that still think 100 watt amps are the only ones worth getting.
    thanks for the link anyway.
  6. jock

Jun 7, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Ive tried the head and 410 cab briefly and it sounded great. Fat and clear. The cabs seem really overpriced IMO. I havnt tried them at high volume but they cost so much more than other highend cabs that I have a hard time believeing they sound that much better. Orange are fomous for there amps, not their basscabs. The cabs are probably handbuilt like their amps. But I dont think that is necissary for cabs in the same sense as amps. Just my opinion. :)
    Try Aguilars GS115 instead.