1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Orange crush 35b or Ampeg ba115 plz help!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Deafir, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Deafir

Deafir

Mar 27, 2009
    so i need a amp for practice and small gigs i also do alot of recording... but i play around with alot of people so i need something that can keep up with full distortion guitars and hard hiting symbol loving drummers. but it also has to have good tone for when i play with jazz folks .. i really would love a bass amp with decent highs i play alot of slap ...
    les claypol / flea kinda slap...

so heres my options im looking at the ampeg ba115 100watt
    plenty of volume for what i need.

ive never played or heard a orange crush 35b "live" so any info on its volume ability would be awsome.. i have heard recordings and been told its a great recording tool.

my question is will a orange crush 35b keep up with drums and metal guitar players??? or do i got to get the ampeg.. another option is for about 100$ more i could have 2 orange crush??
    what do you guys think im completly stuck here and i got a gig comin up and nothing to practice with =/ any advice would be nice