SOLD Orange Crush Bass 100 - w/ footswitch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Gustopher, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Gustopher

Gustopher Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2018
    SWVA
    Price:
    $400
    United States
    Up for sell or trade, my Orange Crush Bass 100. It’s the black version, only had it for a couple months and it’s been rarely used. It’s much louder than the 100 watt rating would imply and the gain with blend is really great and keeps all the low end. I have a fender single button footswitch I’ll include that turns on and off the gain channel. The built in tuner is accurate and quick. I have original box and papers. Buyer pays shipping, would prefer to stick to CONUS. PayPal preferred and I am open to trade offers. Cabs, amp heads, nice preamps (EBS, GK, etc...) basically anything you want to offer, I may be interested in it. Can meet locally in the Bristol VA/TN area. Thanks for looking, I’ll get more pics up later, here is a look;
    10164F5A-A949-4F02-ABEA-967BC2AB5495.jpeg

Hoyt likes this.
  2. mattattack187

mattattack187 Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Ellsworth, ME
    I have one at home and yeah, this thing is friggin loud. With the DI output it will cover any situation.

Gustopher likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021