1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Orange OB1-500 Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sylvanbass, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Price:
    This is a great head that I wish I could afford to keep, but I just bought a Fender Bassman 800 that I'm loving right now. I have had it for about 6 months and have really only gigged it one time. The bulb for the power light is out on it, but I believe Orange will send you a new one for free. Might be mistaken on that, but I'll double check and may reach out to Orange today. It is $550 shipped without the rack case and $625 shipped in the rack case. US only.
    Orange.png

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    lancimouspitt likes this.
  2. ramirez

ramirez

Jan 26, 2018
    Hi Sylvan,
    I bought the same Orange Head a few days ago and I'm really loving it. What I wanted to ask you is about the case. Did you use the head when inside the case, or was it just for transport? How about ventilation? I'm looking for a case for mine and there are several 2U cases that would fit it perfectly, but I wonder if blocking the air vents in that way would cause some problems to the unit. Any hints on the matter from your experience?

Thanks!

LEo