1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Orange SP212 600w 2x12

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lilcrate, Oct 26, 2013.

1. lilcrate

lilcrate Tortdaddy

Sep 9, 2013
    St. Louis
    http://m.guitarcenter.com/Item/Defa...GC-adType^PLA-device^m-adid^27122297682&urx=1

Anybody have any experience with this thing?

Considering buying an amp/cab. I just played this with the Orange Terror 500 at GC with my bass. The combo of them is loud as hell and I liked the sounds I was dialing in. Best of all, this cab and that head would make one hell of a light rig. It is a really neat design.

Thoughts?

2. AaronVonRock

AaronVonRock

Feb 22, 2013
    Bangkok
    I'm considering buying one of these as well. I want something small, light, and loud. I hope others with experience with the SP212 chime in.

3. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2 Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2001
    Davenport Iowa
  4. If you like the sound go for it. Isobaric designs are inefficient and this one is no different. They sacrifice loudness for response in a small cab so if you have enough power for the cab it can be a solution. They will not produce as high spl (Sound Pressure Level) as a reflex 212, they are closer to a single 12".