1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Orange Terror Bass 1000 & (2) SP212 Isobaric Cabinets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Alehouse, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Alehouse

Alehouse Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Price:
    I am listing my Orange Terror 1000 SP212 rig. This has been gigged by me probably a dozen times and sounds awesome. It is a great setup and I am selling it just because I put my final amplifier setup together and need to move this. It is in very good condition. The amplifier would be near mint except that it has a slight scratch across the front and a small scratch on the top from edge that I tried to show in the pics. The cabinets are in very good condition and have studio slip covers. The white cabinet is a limited edition version and I believe only 25 were produced. The cabinets were made in England and not China. Right now, I will not want to split it up. But if it doesn't sell in a couple of weeks, I may at that point. This is pickup only or we can meet in the tristate area. The price does not have a lot of wiggle room and I believe is pretty fair. Comes with 1 power cord and 2 speakon cables.

Attached Files:

2. Volunteerk9

Volunteerk9

Oct 20, 2015
    Watching

Alehouse likes this.