1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Orange Terror Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by basskababble, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I found a Ray34 local, and just bought a peavey Firebass, so I'll let one of two Orange Terror Bass heads I have go.

They're both in brand new condition with case, manual original box etc. I'll mix and match the best box with the cleanest case candy etc.

If it sells today it goes for $500 shipped. Tomorrow I'll ask $550 +shipping. Still $25 lower than the lowest price I've seen here on TB, and it's brand spankin' new.

2. how many watts does this one have?

3. It's the 500W version

4. Incoming...

5. surfingbird1

surfingbird1

May 22, 2008
    second? PM me if it falls thru please

6. PM'd you bird... bump. Price sticks, $500 shipped.

As disclosure I posted a thread here on FB about a problem I was having with these types of heads. I tried two, so it wasn't a malfunction, it was obviously something in the way they're made. It turns out they were incompatible with the Cabinet I was using. A rarely found Ampeg 1832he, which would stop putting out sound if the Orange got too hot. Both heads work wonderfully with my Peavey 412. I'll post a video if anyone really needs to see what I'm talking about.

7. Parliament Bumpadelic

8. Billy3000

Billy3000

Dec 18, 2008
    pm'd

9. Pics:

5161942443_30c9b93a35_b.

5162548642_b31f4e1587_b.

I'll ship it in that Zappos box for added protection.

10. BluesBassFreak

BluesBassFreak Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2007
    WA state
    Pm'd :bassist:

11. BluesBassFreak

BluesBassFreak Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2007
    WA state
    Payment sent!!! :hyper:

12. Sold thanks

Thread Status: