1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ordered a Cort Arona!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Teknoman, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Teknoman

Teknoman

Nov 21, 2011
    I ordered yesterday a Cort Arona 4 String .:bassist:Very excited! Anyone have one?

2. Did you get the bass yet? What do you think?

3. beggar98

beggar98

Jan 23, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Also interested in hearing about this bass...

4. I have my Cort Arona 4 OPBR since two days. First impressions are quite good!

5. cow_parsley_MAN

cow_parsley_MAN

Nov 20, 2012
    I can't quite make out what it is, it's quite difficult to describe, It has all the growl and punch of a Musicman Stingray, it's neck depth (front to back) is quite chunky, I'm more used to a slimmer neck, but hey the sound, Oh the sound is sublime. It has more refinement to it than say the Cort Artisan A4 or the Ibanez SR500, they seem to be very active sounding, but this doesn't, it has the Stingray sound (in my view better than a Stingray - implausible I know but very true)

The build quality is pure Sandberg, perfect German quality, Check their website.

So all in all it's a very flexible well made bass, the only downer is the 2 band instead of 3 band EQ, and to me the balance ain't quite right i.e. the neck seems a bit heavy.

Buy it for the sound alone, youn won't be dissapointed.

Cow Parsley Man