Ordered a Dean Pace, and Talkbass is the greatest site in the world.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Joe Nerve, May 29, 2005.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    Just ordered a Dean Pace EUB from American Musical on their 3 easy payment plan - which really makes it easier on me - and the wonderful scarred2112 helped me get it for $150 less by PMing me the better price that AMS happily matched.

Interestingly enough this whole bargain thing came out of me making a feeble attempt at some ammends for all the Ibanez bashing I do in another thread - by posting some Ibanez bargains. Long story. But once again the laws of the universe prevail - put good out there, and the same comes right back. :)

Can't wait to start playin around with my new toy.

PS. I posted this in the BG section cuz all my friends are here and I don't feel like getting my bum kicked all over the place on the DB side because I know the Pace isn't what they really consider an EUB. No arco. I don't do arco. Not that there's anything wrong with doing arco.

:hyper: :bassist: :hyper: :D
  2. bass555

Mar 16, 2005
    I just got one Thursday, as a gift - a very unexpected gift.

(Although I had serious gas for an upright, an EUB, an acoustic BG, or an Ashbory!)

I love mine (haven't stopped playing it since Thursday), although I REALLY want to string it BEAD

Anybody have any insight towards the BEAD on the Pace?
  3. Ian Perge

Ian Perge Supporting Member

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    Hey, I just think of it good karma like you considering how much others have saved me on my year-long "rebuilding" project. There's no way in Hades I'd be owning three new basses in a year without this forum. :D

Again, congrats Joe, and let me know how it works for 'ya!
  4. coop

Jun 22, 2002
    Cool! PM sent scarred2112.

I've been toying with the idea of picking one of these up. Congrats Joe, let us know what you think. And if I end up with one, I'll report back as well. :D