Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ordered an epi 212 ultralight

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Slot, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Slot

Slot

Oct 17, 2003
    Sydney - The Shire
    Pretty pointless thread, but im finally taking the plunge and investing in some of that epi goodness.:ninja:

I wasnt able to play one before i ordered, which is a bit sketchy, but meh, a 212 that weighs less than most 210's is bound to be tidy.

Ive noticed a few people wanting a review on one of these bad boys, so hopefully i'll have it in a about two weeks, so i'll post all about it then.

Anyway ...sorry for being a bandwidth whore ...just stoked:D

2. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    I don't see him around TB much, but Slaine01 is another Sydney sider who's bought one of these.

Slot I'd like to come and have a listen to this cab. Is that cool? I'll give you a time to dial it in then get some gig dates off you via PM?

3. Slot

Slot

Oct 17, 2003
    Sydney - The Shire
    Ahh cool man.......Carl was saying that someone had bought a 212, but i didnt know it was a UL(or maybe its a totally different person).

You can come check it out whenever you want man. The only gig thats a 'definite' for the next couple of months though, is in late November at the Basement. Im praying ive got the cab by then, but im not going to hold my breath. Im not really expecting it to sound too great with my less than an impressive svt3 either, but i could only afford the one upgrade at this stage. The price is a bit of a ball snapper, but ah well, she'll be worth every penny(i hope:meh: )

Hopefully i'll be gigging alot more regulary by january, so i'll let you know of some dates when they pop up.

OR, I dont mind if you go have a bash on it when it arrives at the bass player either.

4. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    There's no hurry. I do like the Basement.......Check your PM's :)