Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ordered my Schroeder 21012.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Mobay45, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Mobay45

Mobay45 The artist formerly known as "Big Daddy"

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    I ordered a Schroeder 21012 from Pete Skjold and I think I got lucky and will be getting it pretty soon. :hyper: Jorg happens to have one coming in next week that isn't spoken for so it looks like I will be the one to get it. I also picked up a used Carvin DCM1000 and I'm looking to get a BBE BMax-T to go with it. I played this set up at the TB DFW GTG last weekend and was just blown away. I had originally planned to wait a while but I've been overcome with G.A.S. and Gas-X didn't help. Oh well, so long Hartke.

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    sweet! :bassist:

3. Congrats! I'm not sure if you meant you played through one or not but if you did not be prepared for a good a$$ whoopin' if you stand in front of it which you most likely will. :D

4. Schwinn

Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    I'm excited too (1210 on the way) but I'll have to wait much longer than you! :( Based on reviews here, it sounds like that cab with the BMax-T will be a deadly combination alright.

5. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    I've played mine with a bunch of different heads and couldn't make them sound bad!

Hey Big String... Did you see my Rig Thread? I was tossed up over a second 1210 or a 1212, between you and SMASH, I had to get the 1212. Perfect Match for me!!!! I think I'm finally done with gear!

6. ahahahahha.....SURE :D

7. lo-freq

lo-freq aka UFO

Jan 19, 2003
    The Republic of Texas
    Congratulations!

That should be a great sounding system.

We live fairly close by (NE Ft.Worth); I've been wanting to hear a BMax-T (for awhile now). Maybe we could get together sometime after you get everything together (I've got an EB MM SR5/Dem 201S/PLX1602/Schroeder 410).
    Lemme know...

8. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    serious... I've been playing long enough to know what I want. I've currently got everything I need to get the sounds out of my head :bassist:

9. James,
    I'm happy for you. Glad if I could help. Anyone call the LAW on you yet.... :D
    I'm afraid that there is no cure for me. I probably would cease to exsist if I wasn't trying new/old gear out, so let's hope more inovations and ideas keep rolling out for my sake. I truly believe there is no one perfect rig (at least for me) although some come very close. My 'inner-self' must really like seeking the perfect rig... :rolleyes: :meh: :rolleyes: I'm sure some of my OCDness and my aging ears are a factor too. I'm having fun though!

10. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    That there is the key :bassist: :D

11. Mobay45

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    Sounds good to me. Pete has a BMax T and a Carvin DCM600 set up at his shop that I played through at the GTG last Saturday and it definitely blew me away! It can get LOUD and still stay crisp and clear. I picked up a Carvin DCM1000 and am in the process of getting a BMax T. I'll let you know when I get it.

12. Wow. You lasted almost a whole week! :D

Eddie

13. johans

johans G.U.I - Groovin' under influence

Oct 28, 2004
    the Bay Area, CA
    how much is that? :)

14. Mobay45

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    No I didn't. I started the process of ordering it on Tuesday. :p

15. Mobay45

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    $920 shipped to your door.

16. lo-freq

lo-freq aka UFO

Jan 19, 2003
    The Republic of Texas
    If you don't mind me asking, who did you order it through?

17. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    Hawaii
    You can get them from Jorg or Brian at www.lowenddistribution.com. Both are great to deal with.

18. I just wanted to clearify that several dealers are listed
    on the schroeder cabinets website.

thx

Jorg

19. Mobay,
    Congrats on getting the new rig! That sounds like it will be enough for any setting.

I was at the DFW Bass Bash II as well. My molars are still rattling from Pete Skjold's earth shattering volume. :eek: Skjold basses through a Schroeder cab - unbelievable!!

20. Mobay45

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    Won the BBE on Ebay today, the Carvin off of Ebay is on it's way. I ready for it all to be here now. Itchin' to hook it up and play the 55-02 through it. :hyper: