Ordered My Spector!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RevengeIseek, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Well I ordered My Spector Euro 4 from Bass Central today. I wont have it for eight weeks though becuase I didnt have the money saved so im makin payments put 400 down and im payin more every 2 weeks :( . Thanks alot Guys for everyone who poated im my other thread to help me out. I decided on Natural Oil Finish. Heres the pic and description from Bass Central.

NS4CRFM/Natural Oil Rosewood FB, Spector Tone Pump Pre-Amp, Gold Hardware, Schaller Gold Strap Locks.

Got it for an Awsome Price too! :hyper:
  2. Horny Toad

Horny Toad Guest

Mar 4, 2005
    Beautiful! :bassist:

Horny Toad

3. Nice. Whenever I try a spector I'm always blown away by the playabillity of the things. Congrats man, you'll love her.
  4. i have that one!!!! you wont be dissapointed the finish is beautiful!!

Attached Files:

5. Thanks Guys. I decided on the finish at the last second. Im gonna have to go to GC a few times so I can play the LX 4 they have there to fight the 8 weeks torture.
  6. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    welcome to the club, the input jack on my Legend 6 died today in the middle of rehearsal and I was real stoked on using it for a gig....Oh well you shouldn't have any problems, congrats on the sweet bass! The tone rulz.
  7. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    welcome to the club man :)
  8. I just went to GC and Played a LX 4 and also played some 5 string warwicks and some stingrays, and really liked this one alot more.. it was the first opurtunity I had to try out a MM and im very happy with my Euro Decision.
  9. Commreman

Commreman Faith, Family, Fitness, and Frets Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    Sweet! My Spector NS-2 was my main axe for years. It has a tone that cuts through kryptonite! Best of luck.
  10. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Sweet- you WILL love it.
  11. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I only see one thing wrong with it.... but it's missing a string. :bag: Sweet score man, soon enough you'll have the Spector club card ;)

12. cetera

Apr 29, 2004
    Surrey, England
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses & Cort Basses
    I've got one exactly the same as that and it KILLS.... :bassist:

Congratulations and welcome to the club! :cool: :)