Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ordered My Spector!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RevengeIseek, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Well I ordered My Spector Euro 4 from Bass Central today. I wont have it for eight weeks though becuase I didnt have the money saved so im makin payments put 400 down and im payin more every 2 weeks :( . Thanks alot Guys for everyone who poated im my other thread to help me out. I decided on Natural Oil Finish. Heres the pic and description from Bass Central.

[​IMG]

NS4CRFM/Natural Oil Rosewood FB, Spector Tone Pump Pre-Amp, Gold Hardware, Schaller Gold Strap Locks.

Got it for an Awsome Price too! :hyper:

2. Horny Toad

Horny Toad Guest

Mar 4, 2005
    NJ
    Beautiful! :bassist:

_________
    Horny Toad

[​IMG]

3. Nice. Whenever I try a spector I'm always blown away by the playabillity of the things. Congrats man, you'll love her.

4. i have that one!!!! you wont be dissapointed the finish is beautiful!!

Attached Files:

5. Thanks Guys. I decided on the finish at the last second. Im gonna have to go to GC a few times so I can play the LX 4 they have there to fight the 8 weeks torture.

6. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    welcome to the club, the input jack on my Legend 6 died today in the middle of rehearsal and I was real stoked on using it for a gig....Oh well you shouldn't have any problems, congrats on the sweet bass! The tone rulz.

7. aquablue

aquablue

Apr 12, 2005
    Miami, Florida
    sweet

8. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    welcome to the club man :)

9. I just went to GC and Played a LX 4 and also played some 5 string warwicks and some stingrays, and really liked this one alot more.. it was the first opurtunity I had to try out a MM and im very happy with my Euro Decision.

10. Commreman

Commreman Faith, Family, Fitness, and Frets Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    Sweet! My Spector NS-2 was my main axe for years. It has a tone that cuts through kryptonite! Best of luck.

11. Thanks same to you

12. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Sweet- you WILL love it.

13. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I only see one thing wrong with it.... but it's missing a string. :bag: Sweet score man, soon enough you'll have the Spector club card ;)

Ray

14. cetera

cetera

Apr 29, 2004
    Surrey, England
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses & Cort Basses
    I've got one exactly the same as that and it KILLS.... :bassist:

Congratulations and welcome to the club! :cool: :)