Ordering a Warmoth Showcase Item

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ZenBass, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Hey Guys,

I want to place an order for a showcase neck blowout deal from warmoth the item number is GN66 and its gecko small 5 string fretless.

How do I order this as the bass neck odering form seem purely for ordering new necks, not exsisting ones.

I want to send my order via fax as I am from the UK,

any help is greatly appreciated..

thank you
  2. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
  3. elros

Apr 24, 2004
    Proprietor, Helland Musikk Teknologi
    Yes, email'em. I've done so repeatedly, and they've always been very helpful.
    I haven't bought anything yet, though. :)
  4. wingnutkj

Mar 27, 2003
    When I've ordered stuff from them, I've just done it by email (if I remember right, I sent my credit card details over the course of several emails or something), but if you're happier faxing them, email them to let them know (and check the neck's still in stock) and just put "FAO: [whoever] - this is for showcase item [thingy] as discussed" somewhere on the form.

Edit: rejigged the worder of ords. I initially thought you'd emailed them already. The sales team have always been friendly and helpful when I've contacted them.
  5. wyliee

Jul 6, 2003
    South Hill, WA
    When ordering items from the Showcase, feel free to enter the item number and description in the Additional Instructions block near the end of the form. You can fax, email, mail or call your order in.

(GN66 is still available, BTW.)