Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Organizing the feedback forum?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Selta, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Just an idea I had...in the feedback forum, would it be possible to list the "threads", i.e. the people's feedback threads alphabeticaly? I dunno if it's possible, but I notice a few double-threads in there, and that may help with that, and with finding a user when leaving feedback (for those of us who dislike the search!). I dunno, just an idea.

Ray

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA

I figured some people just were so cool that one thread was not enough. As a matter of fact, I think you have two threads in there Ray. See, you're too awesome for one thread to contain you.

:)

-Mike

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    haha, suuuure. I still can't wait for the Spec to get here... should be here tomorrow! yay! In any case...I shan't hijack my own thread, that'd be kinda odd, no?

Ray

4. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Sorry, this isn't possible - it's a forum software thing. As long as we have the feedback forum using the VBulletin forum software interface, alphabetical thread re-ordering isn't possible :(

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Yeah, that's ok though heh. Time to find $25...

Ray