1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Origin Effects Drive pedal for NAMM’18

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by krispn, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Some teasers have been released for this new drive. Looks to have a lot of controls (12 knobs), dual foot switches, possibly 6mini switches too and the trademark jewel light. Guitar demo up on fb but no clear idea of the controls.

OE did allude to it having unique features for a drive but not clear from the brief audio what those might be? Perhaps semi parametric eq for the tone stack? Built in comp or boost?

Looking forward to seeing the actual control layout and if it will be feature heavy for a range of instruments or if they’re gonna make guitar and bass specific models like the Cali76

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  2. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Chamonix Mont-Blanc
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    Very cool

3. keatz

keatz

Jan 19, 2011
    I cant wait to see and hear this. I am pretty confident that it will be bass friendly.

gregmon79 likes this.
  4. keatz

keatz

Jan 19, 2011
    Anyone at namm seen this beast yet?

5. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    Yeah I saw that pic their posted of the just the empty faceplate online. I was like wow, this could be awesome.

6. Still awaiting the big reveal!

7. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    Partner Southampton Pedals, Partner CCP
    I haven't stumbled across origin effects yet

Yesterday was crazy busy. I will get the map out today and find them for sure

8. They have a video up on instagram but its hard to see the actual controls on the pedal..such a tease!

9. If anyone can grab a screen shot of the controls I'd appreciate it.

10. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    Partner Southampton Pedals, Partner CCP
    They are not here as far as I can tell.