1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

ORIGINAL ASHDOWN EVO 500 WATT 2/10 COMBO $499

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by poman, Aug 27, 2012.

1. poman

poman

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    You know these...they are killer. This one is in good working condition. There are plenty of scratches and tolex tears from age and use, but nothing out of the ordinary...I guess you could call it a "players" combo :D

I'm in the ATL area,but am willing to ship if the buyer pays for packing and shipping...my guess would be about $100. You don't see these come up much...and there is a reason for that.

$575 shipped with non fee payment ...thanks!

2. poman

poman

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    :bassist:

3. Marial

Marial weapons-grade plum

Apr 8, 2011
    Bump for an excellent amp. I still have mine and am one of those with no intentions of selling it.

4. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    In my opinion, one of the best combo amps ever made. I've been using that model for over 14 years.

Ashdown endorser.

5. Great combo! I should know, I used to own this very one. The tone character and volume you can get out of this thing will blow you away! Great combo, cool TB'er! I may have to get this guy back!

6. poman

poman

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    Sold back to Squidbass !!