1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Original DOD Grunge Distortion- Pre DigiTech!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by bigfatbass, May 4, 2010.

1. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Banned

Jun 30, 2003
    Upstate NY
    Endorsing Artist: Karl Hoyt Basses
    Scored a real Tube Screamer, so another toy hits the streets. This is the legendary DOD FX69B Grunge pedal. This is the first non-US (pre DigiTech take-over) model, before they changed/screwed it up. US models which are practically identical go for $80 and up. This is the earlier/better of the 2 Chinese versions, beware the ones with the Digitech logo instead of DOD on them! They are crap! No box or manual, but it's another self explanatory stomper as you can see in the pic. Super-fat saturation to the gills. Stock photo, but mine looks damn near exactly like it.

[​IMG]

Very clean, no velcro or goo, $32 shipped to the 48, actual shipping added anywhere else.

Paypal preferred, but always open to trades, especially phasers right now.

2. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Banned

Jun 30, 2003
    Upstate NY
    worth a bumperoo

3. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Banned

Jun 30, 2003
    Upstate NY
    and another

4. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Banned

Jun 30, 2003
    Upstate NY
    Not even a trade offer bump?

5. Ya might do better posting this in the Effects/Pedals section. Just sayin....

6. Dirt Rich

Dirt Rich

Sep 6, 2010
    If you still have this, I'll trade you a Digitech RP50 for it. Seeing as I've never posted on the forum (and therefore have no reputation or feedback) I'd be willing to ship mine to you first so you know I'm legit. The DOD Grunge was my first pedal, and I miss it. Truth be told, I've owned 7 of them, and they've been stolen or plain disappeared into thin air every time!