Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Original Dunlop Bass Crybaby for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by KB, Nov 16, 2000.

1. KB

KB

Jan 13, 2000
    Chapel Hill, NC
    I have an original Dunlop Bass Crybaby for sale. It is less than 1 year old and is in excellent condition. I would like to get $50 plus shipping (depending on your location) for it. Please email me if interested. :)

-KB

2. KB

KB

Jan 13, 2000
    Chapel Hill, NC
    I even still have all of the original paperwork and the box.
    This is a great Wah for bass (I just upgraded to the 105Q so I no longer need the original bass crybaby). juat make an offer if interested.

-KB

3. I.'.I.'.Nakoa

I.'.I.'.Nakoa Guest

Aug 10, 2000
    Fort Worth.
    i dont know how soon... but i could give u 40 plus shiping...

if interested email at xxiplaybassxx@aol.com

4. KB

KB

Jan 13, 2000
    Chapel Hill, NC
    I sent you an email.

-KB

5. KB

KB

Jan 13, 2000
    Chapel Hill, NC
    This Dunlop original bass crybaby wah pedal is still available if anyone is interested. It is in excellent shape. Just make a reasonable offer.

-KB

6. SFB

SFB Guest

KB what would the shipping be to Fulton MS?I am very interested in your bass wah.Also I looked at your profile
    and noticed you have an SWR Workingmans 15 amp.I have been looking at one and would like your opinion.One source (Musician's Friend) says 100 watts and 160 watts with an extension cab added.The other source says 160 watts and 200 watts with an extension cab added.I'm a little confused.Could you clear this up for me.

7. KB

KB

Jan 13, 2000
    Chapel Hill, NC
    I sent you an email. Please let me know if you didn't get it

-KB