1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ouch, thats a bad burn.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by santucci218, Jun 22, 2007.

1. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    Sure its fun to burn people with comments at times, i wanna hear some of your guys.

Heres my most recent that i can remember.

Im sitting at my guitarists house hanging out and his sister walks in and asks for the car key cause she has to get dog food, and i say, "oh, you're hungry?" Needless to say she is still currently mad at me, but man it was funny as hell for me and the guitarist!

2. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    my skin was constructed to resist burning

3. syciprider

syciprider Inactive

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Next time make her behind burn.

4. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Burn.jpg

Thats a bad burn. I made that myself too haha!

5. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    People will like you better if you are nice. ;)

6. kelso_burn.gif

7. Steve

Steve

Aug 10, 2001
    You want her.

Admit it!

:D

8. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    ok so i do...whats it matter? lol.

9. She should get over herself.

That was "hella" funny! :hyper:

10. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    lol, i wanna hear some of your guys burns!

11. moogboy

moogboy Inactive

Mar 1, 2007
    Moog Artist in Rock/Pop 5th down
    when someone on TB asks if they can be adopted into my family, they get the response:

NO! i already have enough annoying family. A.K.A. 2 dogs anf three cats.

or even better, i burned Toasted when i asked who the Talkbass MegaPoster was.

12. Steve

Steve

Aug 10, 2001
    A zillion years ago I had this huge crush on a little hottie that used to always kick me in the shin at the school bus stop.

It annoyed me enough that eventually she got smacked for doing it.

It wasn't until several years later that she told me she used to do it because she had a crush on me and wanted me to notice her.

Point being, there are better ways to get someone to notice you.

It is a great shot. I'll probably use it at some point. Just a poor choice of target. IMHO

13. I have some expensive cologne (for me) - Vera Wang for Men.

I was wearing it, driving and talking to a girlfriend who really liked it and she was saying she didn't know what it was she liked about that cologne, since normally colognes based on that scent she hated.

I replied immediately "That must be coz you can smell the money".

She belted my arm so hard I almost crashed the car! :D

14. NamelessOne

NamelessOne

Mar 9, 2006
    Calgary, AB
    My worst (from a burnage standpoint, and an offensiveness standpoint) ever:

So, we were at this christian weekend camp, in Jr. high. It was a nice summer camp place (though it was winter then) in the forest, with a lot more youth than adults around. A lot of people from my church were there, and the guys there are somewhat renouned for thier sense of humor.

So all the girls from our church were hanging out with these two surfer types from Edmonton (I don't know how that works, but they were about as close to archetypal surfers as you get in inland Canada). I mean ALL the girls, and ALL the time. At one point I commented to a few of the guys from our church,

"Man, I oughta go over there and remind those dudes to RESPECT OUR PROPERTY!"

None of the girls have any clue that this discourse took place (probably a good thing), but we certainly had a good laugh.

15. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Actually, thats more of a self-burn.

16. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 18, 2021