Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by OneCoolDog, Nov 27, 2002.

1. OneCoolDog

Oct 15, 2002
    Alabama, USA
    Just had a .. I believe it was a 15" amp blow up with me standing right next to it .. completely not ready for the blast. Wow.. that was fun. Dad said it wasn't my fault. We took that amp back down to the basement and brought up the 18/10 cabinet. He said I can't hurt it :)
  2. You blew the amp or the speaker? If its the speaker..... get a DMM and measure the out put pins on the amp BEFORE you plug in the new speakers. check for any DC coming out.

3. lneal

Apr 12, 2002
    Lee County, Alabama
    You know the last thing the redneck said before he died?

"Hey ya'll watch this!"

j/k. I'm from Alabammy too and I couldn't resist! No offense.:D :D
  4. OneCoolDog

Oct 15, 2002
    Alabama, USA
    I'm not quite sure what I did. Dad took it downstairs to work on it. He knows all the technical stuff.. I just play :) Thanks a ton for the advice!
  5. OneCoolDog

Oct 15, 2002
    Alabama, USA
    lol. I know a guy that said that.. right before he cracked his skull open :) Knowing me, I'll do something simliar.
  6. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Fargin Hilarious....:D
  7. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    I always thought it was....
    "Hey, hold my beer and watch this!"
  8. I thought it was:

"Hey, hold my beer, comb my mullet, and watch this... ackyuck..." :confused: :D
  9. Hell, it applys to Oregon. I've said that line about 20 times, and 10 of those times I've landed in a hospital.

Well, not until I landed in blackberries, rivers, dirt, rocks, sticks, or various other body-unfriendly objects.

Rock on