Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ouch!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Phat Ham, Dec 31, 2002.

1. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC
    well my jaw was aching since a few days ago so I went to the dentist today. Turns out my wisdom teeth are all coming in wierd. I had to get one pulled today. Yeah for getting teeth pulled on new years eve. I'm wondering whether or not to go out and party tonight.

2. Thats gotta hurt. I'd still party though. Drink your pain away:D

I'll be goin out in about an hour. woohoo

3. Bummer. I gotta go to my dentist. my wisdom teeth are through, but one is slightly angled and they dont really fit. Its rubbed away some of my cheekat the top and HURTS!!!

:(:(
    Merls

4. My kitten's baby teeth are falling out, so you two have something in common.

You don't really have to drink to have a good time....

But it helps :D

Don't take any blood thinners and you should be okay. Asprin counts.

5. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    If they gave you Vicadin like they did to my friend, you wont need drinks,

You shouldnt drink if you are vicadin BTW.

Peace
    Nick

6. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC
    No vicadin for me. The dentist gave me some antibacterial, anti-inflamation, and some pain killer i never heard of. Doesn't do anything for me though. Surprisingly, my mouth doesn't really hurt at all.

7. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Well thats pretty cool then. Alot of peopel dont live to get F#%$^ up anyways.

Its cool to hear you're feeling alright.

Peace
    Nick

8. Hopefully i wont have to get em removed one day. All i've heard is painful stories about it.