Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ouch.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    I went riding in the Bakersfield sun over on the east side bluffs for like 5 or 6 straight hours today. My clutch handle was half broken, so it was really hard to squeeze in... I had a T-Shirt on so my forearms are really burnt and I have a severe okie tan. My wrists feel like... like... something I have never felt before.

My legs are stiff as a freakin tree. I can barely walk. My eyes burn from having dust launched in them for a few hours due to my lack of goggles and being behind 2 other bikes and 2 quads most of the time...

My throat hurts because my asthma kicked in, I was coughing quite a bit, and I forgot my inhaler...

My ankles are just like my wrists...

I lost my voice...

Some arse talked me into trying a jump, I did it, and ended up busting my balls on my seat.

So basicly what I am saying here is, I do not practice bass anywhere near enough. (And riding dirtbikes for 6 hours hurts afterwards.)

2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    One time I tied a ****ty little toy wagon to the back of a truck and rode it around. I wiped out on a curve and landed on my chest/chin. The wagon exploded.

It was awesome.

3. pfft.. amatuers, get a Honda Pilot

i just sold mine to my dad a few weeks ago:( but at least i can still drive it when i want, heres some pictures

4. and here

5. I want a Pilot!!!

jtbp

(oh yeah, sorry about the pain, at least it was fun, right?)

6. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    It was beyond fun, and I am doing it again in 2 weeks...

7. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Sucks about the pain, but you want to talk about busting your balls on the seat, try jumping (accidentally, mind you) on one of these:
    [​IMG]

8. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC
    I thought this is what a Honda Pilot is:

[​IMG]

9. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    matt.. YOUR HARDCORE

10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    I'm sure your mother is quite proud of you.

11. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland

I hear ya! I've went over a couple of bumps in the road at speed on my ZX-6R. And yes, when I came back down (with a bump), my goolies slapped the back of the tank - ouch!:eek: