1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ouchies...I didn't think something like this was possible.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Minger, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    :eek:

Oh.
    My.
    Testicle.

2. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    "OFFICER, I SWEAR I WAS RAPING HER IN SELF DEFENSE!!!"

3. Minger

Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Well, he was wearing underpants.

Was.

4. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    "I have challenged myself to explain what has happened but still I just cannot remember. This has caused much anguish to me and will do for the rest of my life."

WHA WHA WHA WHAT ????? Caused her pain? shoot all she had to do was sit in jail, while this guy had to watch some chick rip his ball off and try and swallow it. holy geez

I'D kill a ho

5. Barfly

Barfly

Dec 27, 2000
    GTA, Canada
    ....bollz....

6. This makes ME cross my legs, and I am a lass! There was another recent one where a guy tried to be clever and rape a woman, only to have her rip off his bits completely, and then hand it in at the local police station! The police then went to the hospital and found the man they were looking for. True story. It was given an Honorable Mention by the Darwin Awards.

7. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    SHE TRIED TO SWALLOW IT! :eyebrow:

8. Diggler

Diggler

Mar 3, 2005
    Western PA
  9. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    She must have been hungry and felt like a scotch egg.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021