Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Our Good friend Zanderrstar

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by IAMERICCOCHRANE, Feb 19, 2003.

1. Anyone have any info on the infamous Zanderrstar? I guess sin 6 broke up and we are all left in the blue now of where and what good old zander is doing. Any info on him would be nice, I sure miss that kid :bawl:

2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    the magic is over dude

I for one don't care about him anymore

goood times, good times

3. Probably got a job in Accounts Receiveabo.

Lets stop worrying about the past and focus on the future.

4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Wasn't he in San Diego?

5. I emailed him back in January about the MP3 samples. He said he didn't want to post complete songs because he "didn't want to give it all away for free". What good is a 30 sec clip? The least you can do is post an entire song in a lower bit-rate if you are THAT concerned.

Anyways, he asked how I found the site and I said "Over on Talkbass...boy, those guys bashed you hard..."

And I haven't heard from him since.

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    He was a King among men... or little boys, I forget. I emailed him/the bad a while ago too. I made sure to tell them what I think of them. And the tabs to their songs... and their image. And if they had any gigs around here I might be driven to violence. I'm an angry young man, perhaps I am Nu-Metal. :meh:

7. I joined the email list. After that they sent me a confirmation saying "ThaNks feR joinIng Da guEst bunK" just like that! So out of being dumb I emailed them back and told them to go back to first grade and relearn spelling. He told me to shut up.

I also got on the guest book and told them they suck. When I returned to see a reply, he deleted it and banned my IP address!!!

So much for that!

8. fastplant

fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    Connecticut
    Do they still have a website. Sin 6 was an 80's band right, they didn't really play recently, did they?

9. Ok we made this post awhile ago called "funniest Bass wanted ad's" and a few people mentioned this band site called Sin 6. Sin 6 is this crummy band of young good looking (its what they said they are) guys to start a rock band. There leader is Zander Starr and he saw that a few of us from talkbass went to his site so he came here and talked alot of trash to us. Then later we found out that his band broke up (even though he said they were like the #1 rising rock band at the time). So thats the amazing story of Zander starr and his craptacular band Sin 6

P.S- Oh yea they do have a website still up, I forgot the name of it . And no they arent an 80's rock band there fairly new but not together anymore.

10. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    SIGNED THE GUESTBOOK! :D

11. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Here's a pic of his sorry ass.

[​IMG]

12. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I was gonna post that last night!

He has the same haircut as my ex girlfriend... she was bisexual so it was OK for her to have stupid hair.

13. I just tried to buy a Sin6 CD...they advertise the hidden track on their CD.

How stupid is that? What's the point of a secret track if you come and say "Don't forget the secret track! Dum dee dum dum...I'm Zanderstarr, King dufus..."

Grrr...it's 2:33am and I can't sleep. All I feel like doing is making fun of Zander but I don't want my IP address banned, just in case they become super-famous.

14. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    You know... I respected you at one point in my life.

But yeah, I've seen CDs like that, on the back of the CD they write track 17 Hidden Track...

Oooh the mystery! The suspense! Whatev! :spit:

15. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Once again, my violent side has something to say: Am I the only one who would love the oppertunity to kick the living **** out of that singer guy. He has so many pictures of himself, and he looks like a damn **** damn. I mean, have an ego if you have something to back it up. If I was gay, I would soOooO not do him.

16. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Word.

I can't belive he took himself SERIOUSLY. I mean, he's a living joke. Him and his "Band".....I'm like you Matt,,, talking about it makes me enraged.... i'm going to go kick the hell out of my dog now

(Disclaimer: I'm not really going to kick the hell out of my dog, but the saddness of those people and zanderrpiss makes me so mad to the point i WOULD WANT to kick my dog.)

17. Man have you guys listened to the MP3 samples yet. They are classic, you can definetly tell Tyler Lee had formal vocal training with his old band Kettle Cadaver. Oh and the riffs, they will go down in history. Check them out!!!

18. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    The Zanderstarr/Sin6 episode was definately one of THE funniest things that took place here!

19. :rolleyes: I was KIDDING!!! :(