Our guitarist causing drama!!

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Nowhereboy, Jul 26, 2013.

1. IPYF

IPYF

Mar 31, 2011
    This guy again?
    Heavens. I said it in your last thread, I'll say it again. You all need to lay off the sauce.

Everything you bring to this board is like "Oh this lad, he be droonk and on the smacks and this is causing him to be rate cranky and irrational!"

Your band is erratic because some/all of you have substance abuse problems. You won't be able to solve this problem without taking the partying lifestyle out of the band. If you don't want to do that you're just going to have to learn to live with the erratic behaviour, or you'll have to move on from it.

2. ...

3. You are dealing with children and as long as you continue to surround yourself with these people, you will basically not be any better then they are. No band is worth dealing with this crap. You are selling yourself short so long as you choose to inundate yourself with their immature, pre-teen like drama.

Want musical satisfaction? Buy an iOS device until something else comes along. You are dragging yourself down with a bunch of inept tools. Get hip. There is obviously a history of enabling going on and the offending party has to confront the issues as a separate matter from the band. My advice is to seek greener pastures and anyone not willing to follow or go their own productive way is part of the problem. If those around you can make some changes, teach a good life lesson to them by being the one who can. Do it with class and be humble. Use your resolve.