Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Our "mini" Studio Project...

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by jblaven, Jan 14, 2003.

1. jblaven

jblaven

Nov 18, 2002
    Here is a "mini" recording studio my father may build. Once he found out how much it would cost to renovate a room in the house, he figured he would spend the extra $$$ to have a dedicated location to use. Why mod the house when you have room on your property to build.

Here is the floor plan....:p

2. jblaven

jblaven

Nov 18, 2002
    This is my first attempt at a 3D rendering....:)

3. Johnalex

Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    That looks great man. Whats up with the double doors? Is there enough space for storage?

It looks great...hopefully next year I will have a full project studio set up..I am getting tired of doing it in the bedroom.

4. jblaven

jblaven

Nov 18, 2002
    Ha,

I couldn't find just a plain glass sliding door in my software:rolleyes: ,so I had to use that. It would be a full glass door.

As far as storage, I think it will serve its purpose. It will be built about 25 yards from the house. Plus we will only record one person at a time (vocals & playing guitar/bass). No drums (built in).

Just a crazy small design.:)

5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Cool, good luck with it.