1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Our Singles

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by jmac, Aug 1, 2012.

1. jmac

jmac

May 23, 2007
    Horsham, Pa
    I'm the bassist for the band, Lotus Hill. We're about to release our next CD. We have two female lead vocalists; here's a sample of each. Comments welcomed.

The cd will be released on September 15 @ Milkboy in Philadelphia. If you're in the area please come on by.

Also, we have a kickstarter campaign to help with the CD manufacturing and promotion.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lotushillshine/lotus-hill-will-shine-on-their-new-cd

Here I am:

Love Is Gone:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
  2. dbd1963

dbd1963

May 18, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Nice tracks -- I like the bass tone you've got. Unfortunately, as a starving musician, I have no dollars for your kickstarter campaign. But I wish you much luck.

3. jmac

jmac

May 23, 2007
    Horsham, Pa
    Thank you. That's mostly all my Spector NS-2 run direct. I love that bass. I say "mostly" because there was some reamping with a vintage B-15.

No worries about the kickstarter. I just through that in last minute as I've seen some other post theirs.