1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

OUT FOR DELIVERY:D

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bchamorro, Feb 27, 2008.

1. bchamorro

bchamorro

Nov 13, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    I just bought a MusicMan Stingray 5 HH from Bass Central. I've never played a Stingray before and I can't wait to play this one!

[​IMG]

2. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    Good choice if you ask me. That is the classic color combination. They play great too, so I think you'll be happy. Some people don't like the spacing of the strings but I do. GREAT basses.

3. Illbay

Illbay

Jan 15, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Good lord, there are no words in the English language calculated to threaten my peeing my pants than "Out For Delivery" showing up on the UPS/FedEx tracking website!:hyper:

4. Nice one :D Im sure you'll love it!

5. ric426

ric426 In my defense, I was left unsupervised. Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    +1
    I'm waiting to see that magical phrase on my screen this Friday.

6. Sweet snag! You're going to love the HH!

I also have those words on my screen. Berg EX112 to go with my LMII and HT112. It's a good day for the both of us!

7. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    I love my SR5 HH and am positive you'll love yours too. They're awesome basses.

I'm dying here, myself. I bought a MIA Jazz Deluxe V fretless from the For Sale forum the other day and it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow. The anticipation is torture! :p

Then again, feeling that anticpiation while you wait for something you haven't tried before is half the fun of buying and selling here.

8. Me too. :)

Very nice bass. Black and maple is a classic color combo.

9. monoBEAR

monoBEAR

Feb 23, 2008
    Indiana 812
    that is a sweet looking bass. i have a feeling you will love it. i had a MM several years ago and loved it.

10. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Replacing my old 55-02 that you never should have let go of? :D ;)

11. bchamorro

bchamorro

Nov 13, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    OMG ITS HERE!

this thing has sooo much punch! I love it!!!

12. Another happy EB owner. :D

13. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Nice buy bro! Tell us how it turns out.

It's so exciting getting a new bass in!!

14. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    Hope it comes in better shape than a head I shipped last week. Neo-Pak in a nice padded bag, inside an over-sized box filled with packing material - easily met their standards. Box crushed, amp dented.