1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

out of the singles game until further notice.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Christian Waiau, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Christian Waiau

Christian Waiau

Jun 16, 2005
    las vegas/maui, nevada/hawaii
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, Aguilar, Darkglass
    since i am on tb often... i felt the need to post a thread about this.

me and my wonderful girlfriend have decided to get married dec 13th of this year back in maui :bassist:

in other words... there goes my gear/GAS fund from then on..

haha ok.. in all seriousness, i love her and i am convinced that i got myself a keeper that will not be leaving my rig anytime soon :)

2. good luck!

3. Scarlet Fire

Scarlet Fire

Mar 31, 2007
    New England
    It was nice knowing you, friend.

I mean, congrats! :ninja:

4. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Congratulations, man. I'm a BIG believer in marriage - hell, I've done it twice.

Ask yourself this question: Can I live with her? You'd better be able to answer "yes" (not "I think so" or "probably").

Ask yourself a more important question: Can I live without her? If your answer is "no", you're on the right track.

I wish for you a life filled with love, passion, friendship, joy, and (most importantly) understanding. Tip: Practice - a LOT of practice - is required before you start making babies.