1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Outlaw Effects Iron Horse Tuner and Power Supply - Price Dropped $50 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by NorthTexasBass, Aug 16, 2020.

1. NorthTexasBass

NorthTexasBass Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Dallas / Fort Worth
    Price:
    $50
    For sale is a Outlaw Effects Iron Horse Tuner and Power Supply.

This is a great space saver for your board as it kills 2 birds with one stone. The tuner is excellent and you can power up to 6 pedals using the 100mA outlets and 2 with the 500mA outlets.

The tuner mutes automatically when in use and has true bypass when not using the tuner.

I have run several different pedals off of this and never experienced any noise or other problems.

Comes in original box with all manuals and includes the power adapter. Also comes with - Eight 550 mm (21.5") DC connector cables, allowing you to power a wide assortment of pedals
    - Two 200 mm (7.75") polarity converter cables, making it possible to power pedals that require a positive-center

I prefer payment via paypal or venmo. No additional charge for shipping in the continental US. Please let me know if you have any questions. pedal1.jpg pedal4.jpg pedal5.jpg

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  2. NorthTexasBass

Jan 14, 2011
    Dallas / Fort Worth
    Price dropped to $55, includes shipping.

3. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    Never seen anything like this

NorthTexasBass likes this.
  4. NorthTexasBass

Jan 14, 2011
    Dallas / Fort Worth
    It's a brilliant idea. The only reason I'm selling is because my board now consists of an HX Effects, which has a built in tuner and needs its specific power supply, and my Le Bass needs 12v power. For 95% of the pedals out there this is perfect.

5. NorthTexasBass

Jan 14, 2011
    Dallas / Fort Worth
    Final price drop to $50 shipped. This is a great piece of gear.

6. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    glad it moved!

NorthTexasBass likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021