Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Outlook Express Craziness

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by rickbass, Jun 25, 2004.

1. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Has anyone ever had their Outlook Express mess up when you click on an Inbox message, like an email from Talkbass about a respone to a thread you are participating in ????

What happens is that when I click on about every 4th message I try try to access, the ampersand comes up and just sets there. I have to soft boot and reopen Outlook to open another message.

This never happened before until I first tried to open a reply to a message in "Are Peavey's That Frowned Upon.".........(I don't think it was because the message was about Peaveys :D )

Thanks so much for any advice.

Rick

2. Outlook runs through IE, right? My IE has been freezing up constantly (I'm on a cable modem) so I wouldn't doubt it has something to do with that. I use hotmail, and I have never had any problems, but my dad uses Outlook, and it took him months just to be able to open attachments. I know there are those here who can help a bit better.

3. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Yeah, Smoke, I'm using IE.........another wonderful MS P.O.S. :crying:

Next purchase - a Mac.

4. tkarter

tkarter

Jan 1, 2003
    kansas