1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Output Jacks

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by CrazyTwoKnobs, Jul 25, 2007.

1. I'm tired of rebending/repairing/replacing/dealing with crappy output jacks.... !!!

I saw those killer neutrik speaker-cabinet 1/4" jacks, nothin would stop them... but they might not look so great on my MiM-P or my gorgeous '93 Squier.

Is there something better than the SwitchCraft ones that looks half decent that will fit in a P-bass?

I have searched the forum, and google too, but all I found were endpin ones and crappy bendy ones.

If there isn't a good solution to this, could we maybe design one? Not everyone stands there like a pole... Entwistle...

2. What?? "better than the SwitchCraft.." ? How are you wearing out SwitchCraft input jacks? Has the quality been going south and I didn't realize it or is it something else that was not mentioned in the OP?

3. enim

enim

Jun 29, 2006
    Chicago, Illinois