1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Ovation Celebrity Acoustic Bass Sunburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 327, Sep 25, 2019.

1. 327

327 Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2017
    Covington, Louisiana
    Price:
    Strings:
    I have an Ovation Acoustic bass from the 1990's for sale. I just don't play it enough to justify keeping it. I remember seeing people play these in the 90's, but you don't really see them come up for sale that often anymore.
    It has built in electronics, and sounds pretty good, and plays nice. The neck profile is relatively slim, and it is a lot of fun to play. People love the look of it too when playing gigs. It has a few dings, but overall really nice condition for the age. I'd rather not ship, but will at buyer's expense. I have it listed on Reverb for more than I am asking here, but hopefully a TB'er will fall in love with it and go home with it.
    I'm guessing around $60 for shipping. I'll give a little discount if anyone is local to New Orleans on the price. Includes a hard case. Any questions, please ask! Thanks for looking.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]