1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Overdrive anyone? Digitech Bass Driver

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Selta, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Hey everyone, I need to make a few bucks due to recent gear buying. As a lot of ya know, I almost unloaded my 2nd NS2000/5 - at this point I'm glad I didn't. Anyway, this thing's not getting any use at all. It has some good, useable OD/distortion tones to it, but it wont replace my Marshall Guv'Nor like I thought it would. Bought it new $80 last june, it got used quite a bit between june and august, but once I got to my dorm, and the ashdown head, it hasn't really been used. It's in really good shape. Right now I'm look for $45 + shipping, if you want the adapter I have (not a digitech one, but it works fine) I can include it for a little more. Sooo, anyone interested? I can get pics of it if you're worried about it. Heck, I can prolly dig out a 9V to send along if ya want. PM works great, so does AIM and e-mail. Someone must want this!

Ray

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    to the top it goes

Ray

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    $45 shipped and it's yours.

Ray

4. rkatapt

rkatapt

Jun 7, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    Pm Sent.........

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Still here everyone, and in case anyone else is wondering, no I can not take PayPal.

Ray

6. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    To the tooooooop