1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Overdrive pedal only partially working??

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bayonet, May 20, 2012.

1. Bayonet

Bayonet

May 10, 2011
    Months ago i got this Groovin Bass Overdrive BOD-100,and it worked just fine,but one day it just stopped functioning and i wasn't able to get a refund or anything because i had lost the receipt(Not sure if this is the correct name,not a native english speaker here).Now i find myself needing some kind of distortion and i thought why not give it a try,so now i noticed what is going on.it works,but when i turn the distortion on the volume goes really low and its barely audible.When its off everythings normal. Anyone knows how to fix this?Also,its not the batteries or the energy source,i'm sure about this
    My dad is good with this kind of stuff(works fixing computers,and that kind of stuff) but he doesn't know where to look for the problem,so if anyone could point that out perhaps i could ask him to fix it =/