overdue effects clearout (tone factor, subdecay, boss)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by katri, Aug 4, 2009.

1. I've been meaning to put thee for a while now and i finally got round to it.

I have 5 pedals that are up for sale

IMG00154-20090804-1017.jpg

Tone Factor Eleven This is a bit of a rarity, only 25 made to my knowledge and this is number 11. Its a really nice clean boost with a huge amount of boost available with the tone control that cuts a little bass but you get a nice sound with it at around about 10 o'clock. $90

Tone Factor Mobius This is a really cool but simple pedal. for those that dont know it is a feedback loop, which means that you put an effect in the loop of the mobius and it goes through multiple times creating a crazy sound especially when used with phasers, flangers and delays. Withdrawn

Tone Factor Fuzz Saw One of my favorite pedals i have ever owned. i am only selling because i managed to pry a bass fuzz say from tayste's hands :). it is a great fuzz, and personally i love the one knob operation, im told it is loosely based on a fuzz face. $110

Subdecay EchoBox proto This is another oddity, it is a prototype that was made by subdecay before they started making the echobox. it is almost the same as the current production model but lacks the natural decay switch and the modulation control. It is one of only 25 made. SOLD

last but by no means least
    Boss OC-2 I dont think that this needs much explaination really cool synthy sounding octave down. $70

All trades considered but money is always preferred. PayPal only. I will ship pretty much anywhere in the world :)

EDIT: if you need to get in contact with me email me I'll probably respond much quicker [email protected] or on twitter @DKatri
    All prices are shipped within the UK, we can talk about worldwide shipping ;)

2. warpzone

warpzone

May 12, 2009
    Lincolnshire, UK
    PM sent!

3. emails and PM's all replied

4. neatobassman

neatobassman

Jul 16, 2005
    Antelope CA
    you should let me know if the mobius falls through.

5. It won't :smug:.

6. PM's replied

7. PM'd/e-mailed...

8. replied via email :)

9. sent email

10. Email replied :)

11. PM replied.

12. a big bump back to the top for these great pedals :)

13. Since all of this stuff has been sitting here for ages, and it is xmas, i am willing to take a bit of a hit on any of these any interests please hit me with a PM ann all trade offers considered :D

14. surfingbird1

surfingbird1

May 22, 2008
    would you trade the oc-2 for a mxr bass octave deluxe (like new in box) straight up?

the mxr is much to clean of an octave pedal I am looking for synthy (just the honest truth)

15. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Hey Katri,
    either of the pedals in my sig catch your eye?

16. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021