1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Overflow Strings, Spiros and perpetuals and Helicore

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Sam Dingle, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Sam Dingle

Sam Dingle Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Tallahassee
    Price:
    I stocked up on a bunch of strings for donation and I have more sets than I need, plus probably good to sell a few things with this virus around... So:

Spiro Weich set used 6 months 4/4: $110 set is good and still has that growl

Spiro Solo Set used 4 months (not sure if 3/4 or 4/4): $150 Looks like great condition

Perpetual Set with damaged Extended E: $100 or $130 I lent these to a student but failed to mention to not use the E. He wrapped it around the A peg. Whole set used a month when I got it and 2 weeks on my students bass. ADG $100 with the weird E $130. Strangely the extended E sounds good and a little heavier than the normal one.

D'addario pizz mediums: new never used $90

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020 at 6:56 PM
  2. K. Powell

K. Powell Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2014
    are the Daddario pizz light or mediums?

3. Sam Dingle

Sam Dingle Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Tallahassee
    medium sorry