1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Overlord

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Gorn, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    This movie has maybe four minutes of uninteresting screen time out of a lot of minutes. The opening scene might be the most intense thing I've ever seen in a movie and the rest was completely compelling. I had to pee the whole time but didn't wanna miss anything. Go see Overlord.

DirtDog, Oddly and bholder like this.
  2. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    It looked pretty good. Definitely on my list to check out

3. redwingxix

redwingxix

Oct 21, 2015
    detroit
    Looks awesome. Can't wait to check it out.

4. JN8642

JN8642

Aug 19, 2015
    Saw it the other day, it was great. Lived up to the hype.

5. mellowinman

mellowinman Free Man

Oct 19, 2011
    Minneapolis
    I'll pass. WWII Zombies? No thanks.

6. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    You're welcome, and thank you for contributing. You've really made this dialogue dynamic and interesting.

7. mellowinman

mellowinman Free Man

Oct 19, 2011
    Minneapolis
    OK, here's the deal: Nazis were responsible for genocide. The horrors of WWII are well-documented, and to some of us, the scariest thing ever, not to mention the worst mankind ever was. To trivialize it as a stupid ZOMBIE film is something I am OFFENDED by. More interesting now? Or let me guess: oversensitive. Zombies are stupid. They're not the least bit scary. Do you know why? They don't exist. They can't exist. They're stupid. No zombie show or film is scary. WWII? S-C-A-R-Y. Mechanized warfare; genocide; master race; you name it.

Now quit with the grandstanding on my comments. If you feel I post something that goes against board rules, report it to the mods.

As to your film, it's STUPID.

8. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    My film? No, not my film. It was good though. You should see it, despite the fact that zombies aren't real and Nazis were awful. Check it out.

9. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    Wait, do you not like fiction because it's not real? I think most people generally accept that fictional things they enjoy aren't real.