Owners of GK MB2-500, who has had issues?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ToeJamFootball, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    34.0%
  2. No

33 vote(s)
    66.0%
  1. But, of the three amps mentioned in the last three posts only the GK will fit in the pocket of EVERY gig bag I've tried. That's the ultimate target for me, get the sound of [insert your favorite amp brand here] into a package as small as the GK MB2-500.

On another note; my discontinued Yamaha BBT500H is still kicking four years straight, so I know how it goes with new products. It got flamed for reliability, too.

2. trjazzluva05

trjazzluva05

Jul 14, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Ive had mine for 3 months and it works almost flawlessly. i sometimes get the radio while playing at home but at gigs its flawless!!! just did an outside gig with it yesterday in place of the 800RB they had...had it up a 1/4 way up and it didnt break a sweat!!!!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021